We Prepare Tax Returns!

We prepare most type of tax returns:


S Corporation.

C Corporation.




Pay Your CPA

Enter $ Below
Other Amount:
Your Email Address:


ROBS is a great way to start your own company or buy an existing one. I can explain the process and provide info to help you decide if a ROBS is a good fit for you. We handle all ROBS accounting and tax issues once you’ve setup a ROBS C Corporation.

I’ve worked with ROBS since 2009. On a free consult I can probably handle about 85% or so of your ROBS due diligence for you. After that:

  • We consult with you as required or desired.
  • Do December tax positioning to avoid double taxation on your C Corporation.
  • Prepare the Form 1120 and State tax returns.
  • Provide short-term interim CFO duties if desired.
    • Once you’re off and running I show you how to perform these tasks so you can bring them back in-house.