We Prepare Tax Returns!

We prepare most type of tax returns:


S Corporation.

C Corporation.




Gary Bode, CPA is a Master's Degreed, nation wide accountant offering tax and business services. Member of AICPA and NCACPA. Our virtual office provides excellent service to long distance and international clients. Call (910) 399-2705 for a free phone consult.

Client Video Testimonials

Click here to watch some of our clients in their video testimonials!

Client Testimonials

I had a 1099-C for about $135,000. My husband didn't have any withholding on Social Security. His employer couldn't withhold due to incompetence. I felt utter dread wash over me. Memories of owing the IRS before were constantly on my mind. I called a local CPA. Besides being clueless, he wanted to charge me for every question I had about insolvency. I looked on line and found little hope of the countless stories of permanently disabled people like myself getting their student loans forgiven only to be asked to pay taxes on it as if it were income.
Somewhere, somehow, I find an article by Gary Bode. I bookmarked it for when it's time to do the actual taxes. With his excellent help in how to do all of this out of a virtual office I get my part of the work done. My questions got answered, for free. I give a retainer, do what I said I did and wait. I hear from Gary. I go into shock! How can this be? Not only do I not owe on the 135,000....Gary itemizes and after paying what was almost nothing in taxes we get $950.00 back! No more hubby doing the taxes online! I will use Gary Bode as long as he will agree to work with me!
It was so easy, no worries, but professional and top notch. I know I have thanked you Gary but I am so grateful. Thank you ever so much again!

Carla Bray

Free Consult

Even though Gary enjoys helping colleagues, we no longer provide free consults to other tax preparers. He's happy to consult on an hourly billing basis if our schedule allows.

Pay Your CPA

Enter $ Below

Other Amount:

Your Email Address :

Small Business Tax CPA discusses Amending and Superseding Form 1120-S for LLCs

Small business tax CPA in Wilmington NC discusses superseding and amending Form 1120-S for LLCs

Gary Bode, CPA: we offer a free initial phone consult on any small business tax issue. Just call 399-2705.

Some LLCs elect S Corporation taxation and file Form 1120-S with the IRS. A business tax CPA sometimes amends or supersedes a LLC’s tax return for various reasons; carry back allowance, discovery of previously un-reported issues, IRS tax audit, etc. Since the IRS probably examines amended and superseded returns closely, both accuracy and appropriate documentation is prudent.

A superseding return is just a new return, filed before the deadline that merely replaces the original 1120-S.

File an amended return after the deadline to correct the original return. Prepare a corrected 1120-S with the H4 box checked to mark it as amended. Your small business tax CPA then prepares an Amended Return Change document that explains all corrections, line by line. If penalties are expected, and there exists a defense against them, we start building that defense through these explanations. Corrected Schedule K-1s are also passed along to the Members who must amend their personal tax returns by filing Form 1040-X. Superseding and amended returns have State implications too.

We’re a small business tax CPA firm practicing in Wilmington NC, but serve a larger geographical base through our virtual office. We help you keep more of what your company earns.  Reading a few of our posts should help you gauge our expertise and attitude. For a free initial phone consult on any LLC taxation issue, please call (910) 399-2705.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>