We Prepare Tax Returns!

We prepare most type of tax returns:


S Corporation.

C Corporation.




Gary Bode, CPA is a Master's Degreed, nation wide accountant offering tax and business services. Member of AICPA and NCACPA. Our virtual office provides excellent service to long distance and international clients. Call (910) 399-2705 for a free phone consult.

Client Video Testimonials

Click here to watch some of our clients in their video testimonials!

Client Testimonials

When my business partner and I found ourselves in a land investment that was abandoned by the developers, we had no reasonable economic choice but to walk away from our mortgage loan.  While we understood that there would likely be tax consequences, the magnitude of our exposure was not fully anticipated.  Thankfully, Mr. Bode was able to work with us to strategize a defensible tax position and mitigate the tax implications of our investment loan abandonment.  I would recommend that anyone facing an investment loss that has tax implications due to debt forgiveness give Gary a call.  It is always best to fully understand the circumstances and the tax rules and related options before paying a hefty bill.  Thanks Gary!

Brian D. - CPA

Free Consult

Even though Gary enjoys helping colleagues, we no longer provide free consults to other tax preparers. He's happy to consult on an hourly billing basis if our schedule allows.

Pay Your CPA

Enter $ Below
Other Amount:
Your Email Address:

Rental Property

Rental real estate CPA form 8825 Schedule E landlord taxes

Gary Bode, CPA: My extended family owns rental property. I have to stay current on Form 8825 and Schedule E or else! (910) 399-2705.

Hi, I’m Gary Bode, a CPA with a virtual office to handle your rental property tax returns and landlord tax issues wherever you live. My extended family owns rental property, so I have to keep up with ongoing issues, or else. And I better be able to explain it in plain English too, and not Financialese. But I try to distinguish our CPA through superb customer service, not just on ability and advanced credentials.

Because of the Recession I specialize in rental property cancelled debt; Form 1099-C, Cancellation of Debt, and Form 982, Reduction of Tax Attributes.

  • Form 8825. Of course we prepare the underlying IRS and State tax return as well like Forms 1120-S and Form 1065.
  • Schedule E: Generally we prepare the underlying Form 1040 too.

My experience, abilities and preparation include:

  • Years of rental property cancelled debt tax reporting.
  • Being a past Controller for a luxury construction firm with more than 30 rental property LLCs.
  • Having a niche CPA practice with an emphasis on rental real estate.
  • Ongoing continuing education on rental property tax issues.
  • Having rental real estate in my extended Family.
  • Being a residential rental manager of a 52 unit building while in college. Of course, I’ve been a renter too.
  • Our virtual office makes us easy to work with.

There are dozens of posts on this website about these IRS forms and rental property issues. Please find them through the drop boxes in the right sidebar. I think reading a few will show my ability and attitude. For a free phone consult call (910) 399-2705.